View Single Post
Old 2019-02-23, 11:33   Link #74
FFTHEWINNER

Finished the third Future Arc episode

-at first i was like "DAMN! This is the biggest troll moment ever XD" then i was like "wait... OH F***!!!". I have to say, that was some masterful execution right there (pun unintended). Poor Great Gozu. My favorite character :'(

-been thinking for awhile,is the wheelchair girl really crippled? we have seen no evidence of that at all,and we dont know her back story. there is a possibility that she isnt. however,i doubt it as i dont think the author will pull a trick that was used in the most recent game again

-so far every forbidden action we have seen is extremely dangerous. that trend will most likely continue unfortunately. also, asahina is pretty much guaranteed to die for real at some point now with that forbidden action .

-that move by Naegi is REALLY stupid. it is literally the last thing any sane person would have done in that situation.he would have been dead in a second after announcing that if he didnt have plot armor. i am curious about how he managed to escape after the end of this episode though. probably docked or blocked the sword with something.

-the "Zombie Werewolf Pharmacist" bit was pretty funny XD. although as a pharmacist myself i am somewhat pissed off that our "Ultimate Representation" in DR is that thing >_>

-so the scout said he is "going to meet that girl", and Hagakure is obviously outside the game (and is utterly useless lol. bloody damn XD),which means the number of survivors doesnt match what we know.
conclusion: Monaca is the 16th survivor. not sure what her role is though: monokuma operator,murderer, or a third option. afterall, if the translation is correct, monokuma said the murderer is "a betrayer". Thus, Monaca shouldnt be the murderer,as she was the enemy from the beginning not a betrayer. she could be the operator and the scout the traitor,but somehow i feel like this is too obvious. so i am not certain what her role precisely is.

-was the argument between Naego and sword dude aired via the telecom system? i hope it did,as it exposes both their personalities perfectly,but the anime made it look like it didnt,so i am not certain.

overall,i enjoyed this future episode FAR more than i enjoyed the previous two. hopefully the quality continues to improve