View Single Post
Old 2019-04-11, 14:49   Link #13
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

This has been one such trainwreck that I couldn't even bring myself to post - or even keep up with the episodes - weekly, or at all.

The story was always going to be a mess, this much we should've all expected (because honestly, how were you going to efficiently cram two seasons worth of material in one) and it was always clear that this was just to wrap up the series itself was mainly promotional material for the novels than an actual fan project to give the series a good continuation.

No, what shocks me is how terribly this was organised. The animation is jarring, horrible, and sometimes doesn't even move at all (still frames + moving mouths ≠ animation), only to look rigid and unnatural whenever it does, and the shit CGI doesn't help in the slightest. And the SFX. I don't understand why the SFX was changed for Imagine Breaker. Probably because fuck you, that's why.

Oh well, I guess I was right in my cynicism after all; a bloody shame. Here's to hoping Railgun and Accelerator will have more worthwhile and better managed time and budget. Ha. Ha. Ha...