View Single Post
Old 2019-04-15, 07:38   Link #36
Arya

catch up with this series, and letting aside the plot is a bit conveniently over the place, and there's too much stupidity going around, it's generally so far so good.

Anyways, speaking of Myne I think that before the waves she was mean but not a villain as she is now, the levels she reached are over the top. There was not the reason nor the chance to do so. That, aside for the reason she got ousted on which I'll refrain making speculations because we have still too little knowledge about the reign. I mean, this fact alone, Myne removal from the line of succession, is quite anomalous. As much as the Queen being exiled given the context they are in, a matriarchal society. I'm expecting the two events to be strictly related. Last, the king who was once not royalty, and likely not even nobility. Speaking of which, did I get it wrong or he said something about a previous shield hero? So that's not the first time the waves came?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.