View Single Post
Old 2021-08-24, 13:53   Link #4
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Huh, interesting twist with Sanji there. While I'm usually not a fan of the whole secret powerful bloodline twist, I think I can let it slide this time because we knew from the beginning that Judge did gene manipulation experiments on his kids. Thus, Sanji wouldn't be a "pure" member of whatever race King represents. Still, in retrospect, it now makes way more sense why Big Mom was so interested in stealing Germa's tech at the wedding.... if if she can gene splice new DNA into her future kids, she can realize her dream of a multi-ethnic paradise without forcing any more of her kids into political marriages. Quite intriguing indeed, if you ask me....
I think it's like Halo 4 where the Librarian plants the genes inside the Master Chief's body and can only be activated under special circumstances, earning him resistance against the Composer. This could also affect Sanji as there could be some hidden genes inside him and it requires some conditions to awaken it.

In the Halo case, the Librarian awake Master Chief's dormant genes, while for Sanji, it could through some extreme conditions as well.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote