View Single Post
Old 2003-11-08, 10:11   Link #1
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Naruto Manga ch 192 Summary[Spoilers]

.................................................. ................................................

As Neiji was about to hit the spider guy from behind, he looked at Kiba and sensed that something was wrong so he decided to move from where he was. He moved and Neiji missed his attack, he then used all 6 arms to create a huge web net and trap Neiji with it.

He then used the web and covered Neiji totally with it, it looked like some type of web cocoon and Neiji was trapped inside.

Naruto and his clones tried to break free from the web, but the spider guy noticed, and he used his web to create some type of long blade. He created 6 blades, one for each arm and for each Naruto's.

He started to attack all of the clones, each one he attacks then dissapered. He distroyed all of them leaving one, so he figured that was the real Naruto. He then tossed the blade at him, and everyone was shocked that he hit Naruto.

Naruto fell down on the net, and then he exploded. It turned out that all 6 Naruto's that was trapped on the web were all clones, and the real Naruto was hiding somewhere.

The spider guy was shocked that none of them were real, and all of a sudden Naruto came right behind him and was about to punch him but he noticed and blocked him. He then used some type of wire to wrap around Naruto's arm, then he was dragging Naruto towards him and all of a sudden Neiji came out of no where and cut the wire.

The spider guy looked suprise that Neiji was able to break out of his web cocoon.

Neji grabbed Naruto *it looks like they were hugging o.o, i can already smell the Naruto x Neiji doujins comming* , he grapped Naruto and brought him back to where the others were. Neiji then began to say something to the group * i guess he was telling them to go and that he will take care of the spider guy*

The spider guy started to say something and then Neiji turned around and stared at him with his Byakugan on. ^^

Ok this chapter was amazing and i was suprised the Spider guy was able to hold off all 4 of them off so long without even using the curse seal, not to mention level 2...

So next chapter is gonna be Neiji's turn to show off his stuff and i can't wait to see what new moves he has up his sleeve.

oh yeah, Neiji seemed to have developed some close relationship with Naruto... it kinda makes you wonder*sniff, sniff*
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote