View Single Post
Old 2007-01-21, 14:37   Link #33
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I'm going to go a bit off topic here, so I apologize ahead!

I've couple of more episodes to go before I'll catch up to the anime. Although I don't agree with Sinestra's choice of wording, I actually can sympathize with his sentiment after I, once again, resumed watching this series. This is such a wonderful series with its planning, deliberate pace of revealation, story progression, and etc.. that even the tiniest of hint, the vaguest of the clue can ruin the anime viewing experience, especially to the fans who are enjoying this story for the first time! A casual or a careless spoiler by an experienced Death Note fan can still ruin the enjoyment for an unsuspecting anime viewer even if that experienced fan didn't mean to spoil anything.

Anyway, we have a BAN rule in place which we intend to enforce with vigor and brutality. Everyone should read it! It was already put into a practical demonstration by the good ol' NoSanninWa-san for our benefit. Banning isn't fun, especially banning someone who one has come to read and admire because of the quality of thoughts expressed in his/her posts. Hopefully, there won't be any more casual/careless/intentional spoiler in these Episode Discussion threads or any other threads that only deals with the anime. Everyone is also encouraged to use the report button which will alert a mod!

P.S. A bit more offtopic-ness in my part, but I must say that episode 9 and 10 were simply awesome. I was pretty much shaking from the overdosage of excitement generated in those episodes. Hence, I was a bit diappointed by the following two episodes (I'm up to ep 12) when one more character was introduced with shinigami power, like it isn't already so unfair for L. Really looking forward to watching 13 and 14!