View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 14:47   Link #455
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Uhm i got a few questions...

Are Ulquiorra & Yami Vaste Lordes?
Are Vaste Lordes complete hollows or hollows with shinigami powers?
As Explained By Hitsugaya, they should be Vastoorodes (I think that its how it is correctly and the translator in the ANime made a mistake), they were Hollows that removed their mask thus they are Arrancar, in their specific case, the Vastoroode is a Menos that have removed his Mask and are the most powerful of the 3 tipes opf Menos.

The Ajucaru are Menos that are smaller and more Intelligent than the Gillian.

Quote:
If i am correct (correct me if i am wrong) is Ichigo without the hadokyo (probably misspelled) a perfect type amoung the Arrancar?
Nope, Ichigo should be something that is like a Arrancar, but the opposite of the concept, As Arrancar are Hollows that removed their mask to gain Shimigamis Power, in the case of Ichigo is more like a Shimigami that tries to adquiere Hollow powers, I this case is like he’s putting on the mask instead of Removing them.

He would be the same type as HIrako, in this case
Spoiler:

Quote:
I am rather confused about these hollow types...can some please explain all this..?
You have the normal Hollows, the one That Ichigo Kill day to day.

You have the Menos type hollows which are divided in 3 tipes:

You have the Gillians, the big Hollow that are just foot soldier and are beast Intellect, this one are easi for a Captain to defeat.

You have the Adjuncar that are the ones that are Above the gillians and are in charge of them.

And then You have the Vastoorodes, that are the ones that are above the rest and they are as Hitsugaya explained very powerful.

One point is that this are the Separation of Hollow including menos, However the fgillians Obviusley are not Arrancar.