View Single Post
Old 2007-04-07, 00:05   Link #5
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I must admit... I stopped "watching" after it became clear there would be no new footage (I'd skim an ep while sitting at the comm. college to protect my home bandwidth caps and then toss the file -- kudos to Ayako for making such small files). I did watch the last episode closely. I kept trying to visualize what a *new* viewer would think of the rehash episodes... but alas alackaday, it just kept looking sloppy muddy.

For the *overall* impact, I went for Vogon poetry ... simply because Vogon poetry can be falsely analyzed to keep you out of the airlock (or not).

The last episode, I think Maids! coined it well: it played to what Shuffle! did which appealed to most viewers before the 'controversy' divided them in the original series --- broad sex comedy farce.
Not to be thought about too deeply, but watched for the eyecandy.

I've decided I don't really care enough about the OP/EDs to strip them out for an "omake folder" but the last episode I'll throw into a Shuffle!/omake folder along with the artpics. Then I'll archive the series onto DVD and throw them into the vault. When the original series starts releasing in R1, I'll ebay whats left of my figures and hope to get some $$ pop from that.
So those of you who love the series, keep an eye out in a month or two