View Single Post
Old 2004-02-13, 20:27   Link #11
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3
Yeah, I recently ordered Graduation at Right Stuf (though it hasn't arrived yet), and I was surprised to see that it only costed 8 dollars. It's almost scary to think that they can't even sell it at that price.
Damn, I couldn't even buy a third rate re-released PC game here for that price I bet the postage costs more than the game!! That is quite disturbing.

I've relatively recently become an ero-game 'convert' and yes, as expected it has been responsible for a certain interest in acquiring at least a modicum of ability with the Japanese language (at least, in part anyway). I've gradually grown tired of the usual RTS and RPG , and this makes a nice change - new pastures and all.

I've only experienced : Kanon, Kana -Imouto- , Muv Luv and KGNE so far (and essentially not understood completely, except for Kanon and Kana), but it's a start right?

Fate/Stay night is looking very interesting though

I agree with AG3 (and Lambda) regarding Kana though - you could have done without the afforementioned scenes, but I think this would have left something distinctly missing from the story in this case.

AG3 : waiting for Amazon to ship Japanese learning materials huh? I regularly see 4-6 weeks waiting time for restock.... the best part is, you place an order for some items that come into stock before the last item... what happens? The limited items just in stock run out just as the last one comes in.... thus, your whole order gets reset... to square 1 - smart! *sigh* - and all just because you want to save on shipping....
EtherNEZ is offline   Reply With Quote