View Single Post
Old 2009-02-26, 14:34   Link #863
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchZeroFTW View Post
I thought seed and seed destiny were crap, but destiny more so. We never even learned what the whole "seed" thing was supposed to mean. I'll take a stab at it: was the exploding seed meant to represent human destruction of nature, or maybe nature fighting back with exploding seeds? I mean what are we supposed to assume! And Kira survived the blast because "he has the seed" dum dum dum. WTF? I hate "seed" with a passion, they have desecrated the name of Gundam. So far (crosses fingers for the ending) Gundam 00 is managing to claw back some respectability for the franchise.
LULz at another SEED hater. Well, your happy hour has come. They are making a new UC show.

@elindir - Well, he basically made some research with a great help of Rey. Still, he pulled out the plan decently despite being less experienced and skilled than Kira. He was the only character in Destiny to ever destroy Kira's suit and survive it. No other person in CE managed to do that except Athrun in season one when he self-destructed Aegis.