View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 13:21   Link #3403
FalsePrime

Well over the last two days I've watched AGE 1-24 so I can finally say something about it. Granted I don't know if anyone will agree with me.

To be brutally honest it's awful so I will just it in bullet point.

Flit - Worst Gundam Lead ever. Yes I would take Shinn over this guy. He has the the single worst transition to newbie to skilled. The Space Magic in this show was not handled remotely well and the development of Flit before he gets it's is frankly terrible.

Emily - Worst character in Gundam ever. No seriously I've never hated a Gundam character as much as I do child Emily.

AGE - 1 - Boring Lead and how it just appears when Flit needs it borders on Shinning/God levels of Dumb accpet with out the cavet that it's meant to be a joke/funny.

Next Gen.

Asemu - Infinitly more likeable then his father. I don't like him as a character but neither do I hate him, want to see how he transitions.

Zeheart - Actually do like this character and the relationship between him and Asemu is the single best thing this show has had to offer.

Romary - Better then Emily by a country mile but kinda annoying.

Woolf - Best character from the first gen, best character from the second Gen and the G Bouncer is probably the coolest looking suit in the show. Wish he was from a different show or was the lead.

AGE -2 - Better then Age-1 but still the wing binders are terrible.

So overall I'm down on it. I do believe that Flit section is the worst Gundam series yet, but I would place Asemu's arc so far over both X and SEED Destiny.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote