Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 07:04   Link #10097
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
So who has the last stigmata? Because it doesn't look Saten is in any sense of urgency to get it. Furthermore, he shows absolutely no hesitation.

In other words, I finally managed to run Share in W8, so I can again deliver everybody the raw whenever is out. Though nowadays is not even necessary, considering I myself get it from Ynot the day the magazine is released.
Well, whoever has the stigmata, Saten probably has a good idea whom that could be since it was described in the new new testament which power goes into which spot. So as long as you know the sort of power you should be able to make a list of possible suspects. Did Saten perhaps knew all of this beforehand since he merged with the remains of the 2nd Christ? Aruka certainly seemed to know something when talking about the left and right hand of God so perhaps she got that info from Saten? If anything there are still a buttload of interesting questions to be asked and answered.

But anyway, it really doesn't look like Saten's in too much of a hurry acquiring it. I'm guessing he's so certain Gido and him can deal with whatever comes their way he doesn't have to hurry and get the last stigmata. He might want to try and get it directly from the Angel and if for whatever reason the angel doesn't have it he can always go and look for the Needless who has the last stigmata.

I was a bit surprised Saten didn't even look scared/alarmed when the lid of the portal got pulverised and it looked like Yamada would fall in.

It's nice to see you got Share to work in windows 8 Kurusu, the more sources there are the better.

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-04-02 at 12:22.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote