View Single Post
Old 2010-10-23, 16:12   Link #13
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I really don't see the need for separate manga chapters, especially now that with the subforum the manga thread can go back to its sole function of discussing the manga.
My reasoning is that an individual manga thread would not only help with filtering the manga discussion and keeping the sub forum alive during the break/end of anime, but also provide more organisation for posters to find spoilers/latest discussions for current/future chapters, instead of going through the (rather large) genral manga thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
No objections to this. Please make a nice introductory post, to be used as opening of the new thread you intend to create, and we'll turn it into a brand new discussion.
Sure thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't really think the individual girls like Mio or Ayumi need topics. They have very few appearances outside their own arcs and they only really start appearing way way past where the anime will get to.

Maybe a more general topic for the "Captured" girls?
I think that, irregardless of how frequent they appear outside of their arcs, they still deserve their own threads solely because they had an arc focused on them(unlike the side characters) so we get to learn more about them as a result (It's a bit like how the Amagami SS char threads are handled).

And anyway, a general char thread would suffice more.