View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 00:58   Link #195
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Another fun episode. They do a nice job keeping me laughing through the episodes. I did enjoy watching the crazy chase in kick the can with characters just running along the walls and ceiling.

One of the best parts I thought was Io dodging Tsumiki's tackle and hitting him with guilt afterwards. Following the rules of a game has never felt so wrong .
Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Sorry, I checked and see no Mayoi having nosebleed in previous episodes. Until this episode, only Hime and Tsumiki got nosebleeds.
Well she was definitely affected in the second episode. Though agreed it was more of a heavy blush than full nosebleed. She naturally seems to have more resistance than the others to Io, but even she doesn't have a perfect guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
One thing is for sure, Io is a genuine ladykiller. He slayed pretty much all the girls in his class with one single line. That's quite a terrifying power to have – if you're a girl, that is.
Forget the class he killed the entire school in one shot. Io on TV is a horrifyingly dangerous weapon . He may be dense, but damn the man has some crazy power.