View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 08:17   Link #347
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I like DC cartoons and both of the ones I've been following at present are great. I do feel they overdo Batman a bit which limits their ability to explore other heroes. Nonetheless, I've really liked Young Justice...

Spoiler for newest ep that got pulled from CN:

Green Lantern was a completely unexpected fun choice; it's more lighthearted I feel, but the 3D animation always works well for the setting and the animation of the power rings (in my opinion) and I really liked the initial story arc. Again, the episode they pulled recently from Cartoon Network was really fun to watch with a really weird and funny cameo/easter egg of Nigel Thornberry from that goofy cartoon The Wild Thornberries.

DC has put out better animation over the years, but there's also been some great shows from Marvel. Some of my favorites are 90's X-men, 90's Spiderman, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Avenger's: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I think EMH is the most fun superhero animation I've ever seen, but that's mainly because I really like some of those characters (Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther are all great) even more than the ones on DC's Justice League, which I will say was also extremely enjoyable and definitely the more polished product, regardless of my personal preference.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote