View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 16:47   Link #5535
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
That was how Miu recalled it, though considering she'd just been born at that time, I doubt her memories can be called accurate. During the Tidat arc, Saiga was shown to be a calm, composed, practical man. Of course this would essentially make him a cold-blooded killer, which is sometimes more dangerous than a psychopath. While Shizuha was shown to be a Dou fighter, and the most powerful fighter of her clan. And dou fighters always have more problems controlling their kis, and are thus more susceptible to becoming satsujinken. I'm just throwing out the theory that perhaps Saiga had to stop Shizuha, instead of the other way around. Miu losing control here might be a clue as to what truly befell her mother. Can't wait to find out.
Oh it's a theory! Lol I thought you were saying that's what happened and were trying to confuse me.
I haven't read this in a while I just caught up again and wow it's getting good. I wanna see Kenichi utterly own berserker just cos he thinks he needs to stop Miu and it becomes Miu VS serious Kenichi. Then maybe that triggers Miu's memory
Tru3Ph03niX is offline   Reply With Quote