View Single Post
Old 2010-08-26, 10:40   Link #99
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Cholesterol is a pretty bad indicator of heart health. Do whatever makes you happy since it's your life but I have trouble believing you're immune to the negative effects of eating poorly.
Nope, as of now my body is ok, thanks for been concerned, I just don’t buy or believe that eating Fast Food is eating poorly. I Have a lot of years doing it, since I was 18, and, to be honest, I haven’t been hit with any sickness since I was 14 (which kind of suck seen how coworkers get mild cold and get a couple of days off from working).

And Your Body has cholesterol regardless of what you eat, as cholesterol is an important component for your body functions, like I said my cholesterol is low (or better put, in normal levels), and I didn’t said I’m immune to negative effects of the food you eat, I just said each body react different depending on the environment.

EDIT
: just to let you know, when I was in US, and was having the same type of eating (ithis time drinking soda as well) during 2 weeks with fastfood, I gained some weight (some 20 pounds), when I came back, I lost it after one month under the same regiment of eating.

What I don’t eat is sweats or food with lots of sugar.

EDIT 2: coincidence, I was in Worcester, MA on my trip to US,

Last edited by Rurik; 2010-08-26 at 11:03.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote