View Single Post
Old 2010-12-25, 15:28   Link #81
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Her first kill? You could be right there, I admit.

I'm just having fun with this, believe me - I don't take that episode too seriously. I just find humor in how readily people are forgiving some pretty aberrant behavior because she's cute (not least Junichi himself). If nothing else she let him suffer and be a loner for two years because she didn't tell him what Makihara had planned for him - and that's a best-case scenario for what she did. Given that she spent the next two years playing a game of deception and destroying any social life Junichi might have had, I'm not sure why anyone would assume she's capable of telling the truth about anything.
I agree with almost everything you've said, but I wouldn't call Junichi a loner. He had his male friend, and Rihoko and Kaoru. Yeah, it sucks that she didn't tell him much earlier. But did he have to indulge in so much self-pity?

Quote:
I'm not saying she's Yuno Gasai, really just having a laugh - this isn't that kind of story. But Yuno's pretty cute, too...
Indeed. Yuno has the qualities of her flaws, as we say in French. She's brave and determined. (And - ok, she ups the creepy factor by several orders of magnitude. But, just saying.)