Thread: Licensed Persona 4 (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 11:20   Link #2499
Yuna Amakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post

So yeah, the fights and solving mysteries were not so interesting and obviously catered more to the fans of the game. But I have to praise the creaters of the anime for not concentrating solely on gamers. That usually happens, when you have a game adaptation. I think the slice of life moments were purposely addeded to draw in a larger audience and it was a success!!!
I don't quite agree, since these moments already existed in the game and many players love them as well. So, maybe they "exaggerated" on the slic of life side of Persona a little bit in order to draw another public, but it wasn't solely for this. I, for instance, see this adaptation as a way to mainly please the pre-existing fanbase.

I'd rate this 6/7, regardless of my fondness for the game. My favorite character was pretty much useless in this, the pace was chaotic, animation was terrible, the sound director was high sometimes and they focused too much on the comic side of the game. Kudos for the first four episodes plus Namatame's arc.
Yuna Amakura is offline   Reply With Quote