View Single Post
Old 2008-05-22, 10:48   Link #876
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidwolfe View Post
I agree that lelouch wont try to destroy the SAZ again this round and that being euphie's brother and all, not feeling guilty would make him too cold a character. Im just pointing out to those attacking lelouch on the euphie incident that being 'lelouch of the rebellion', the geassing of euphemia wasnt wrong in the context of his role. of course i also think.. like most of you, that it is a bad thing to happen.
I agree with this. Even though what happened was unfortunate and very sad and I'm sure that he regrets killing Euphie, I think that incident was one of the best decisions that Lelouche ever made. It is true that it was a complete accident, but, imho, if it hadn't and he had done it on purpose it would've been one of the smartest decisions he ever made.

By killing Euphie, not only has moved his own goals forward, but he saved a LOT of people from dying. A lot of those survivors and natives regard him as a hero and he is a symbol of hope in which Suzaku took away from them.

With Zero going to join Nunally a lot of people might heavily reconsider it again opposed to it being just Suzaku and Nunally. In their eyes Suzaku might be seen as a traitor and Nunally is Britannian so they're not going to trust her anyway. having Zero allianced with them will make it more of a success.

Last edited by Makoto_Must_DIE; 2008-05-22 at 10:50. Reason: Grammatical reasons...
Makoto_Must_DIE is offline   Reply With Quote