View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 23:06   Link #267
Bokkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
Yeah interesting theory. But I was thinking that if Ichigo was a "Prince" earlyer in the episode when he went to S.S. to save Rukia they would not have called him a intruder they would have found out, and called him "Prince". And they would have had to do what he says with his fathers saying in it because he is king.

Or Isshin Kurosaki got married and went to S.S. for protection for his family and they refused because he married a human so he retired form being a soul reaper and stayed in Gigi form to live in the Real world with his Wife. And want to keep it all a secret from it happening, and that he was once a soul reaper and now he is retired soul reaper. And erased all memory of him being retired.

Or he got banned form S.S. and was never heard from again.
You have a point but how do we know what his real name is? Do you really think someone like the king would keep his real name if he had a secret family in the real world? I believe that the king may even be older the the captain-commander if so no one would even have had heard of him or know what he looks like. I think Isshin is more likely from zero division but never count out royalty you never know how deep any secret is in SS.