View Single Post
Old 2009-04-11, 07:58   Link #1806
Password

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 3

01 - Senkan Asura Taichou Tachi
01 - Warship Arthra - The Captains

Nanoha: The TSAB Ground Forces Main Branch and Riot Force Six were attacked, and as replacement for the destroyed Riot Force Six HQ, the members of Riot Force went towards the naval base warship, Arthra--it's been 27 hours since we transferred. Most of the members are still hospitalized, and the Forwards are still above ground.
Fate: Ah, Nanoha
Nanoha: Captain Fate
Fate: Are there no more problems above ground?
Nanoha: Un, Vita-chan and Signum handled it.
Fate: The living quarters is already finished. Will you go to your room and sleep for a while?
Nanoha: Thank you. But this is nothing.
Fate: Is that so...
Nanoha: How about Hayate-chan?
Fate: She's in the bridge. I'm also going there now.
Nanoha: Mm

Hayate: Hah...
Nanoha: Hayate-chan.
Hayate: Ah, Nanoha-chan, Fate-chan.
Fate: What is it? Why are you standing up?
Hayate: Eh, it's nothing. I always feel that I'm not fit to sit here.
Nanoha: This is the... Admiral's seat?
Hayate: Un. This was Lindy's ten years ago, and this was still Chrono's seat during the last time wasn't it? This is still too heavy for me.
Nanoha: If you don't sit properly, it's going to be dangerous.
Fate: Arthra is currently the ship of Riot Force Six, so the Commander should seat here.
Hayate: Yes, that's true.
Fate: Un, it's all right, it really suits you.
Hayate: Thank you.
Fate: Ah, the Arthra crew is already aboard, everything's already in order. Those in the hospital will be a bit late, but they will also gather here gradually.
Nanoha: The Vice-captains and the Forwards, after they finish with things above ground, but I believe they'll arrive on the ship tonight.
Hayate: Yes, I understand.
Nanoha: By the way, how's Rein?
Fate: Is she still in the main office?
Hayate: Un, although she already regained consciousness, she still needs to stay in the recovery room, she's currently in the with Mari-san.

02 - Honkyoku Reinforce II to Mary ~Rein no Miru Yume~
02 - Main Office - Reinforce II and Mari ~The Dream Rein Saw~

Mari: Un, your injuries are healing well. Actually, you're recovering quickly.
Rein: Yes, thank you very much.
Mari: After that, were there any changes?
Rein: Um... that is...
Mari: Mn.
Rein: ... I had a dream.
Mari: Dream? What kind of dream?
Rein: When I woke up, I forgot almost all of the dream, but I felt that it was a sad dream, a lonely dream.
Mari: Is that so... Well, your body was just sick recently, so you were tense and nervous, but there's nothing to worry about.
Rein: Mmm...
Mari: Okay. Continue lying here for one hour. Afterwards, I'll come to look at your condition.
Rein: Yes
Mari: Ah, that's right, I received a message from Vita earlier, even if Zafira still hasn't recovered his consciousness, he can now respond.
Rein: Really?
Mari: Un. Just you wait, he'll wake up. Rein will also recover quickly.
Rein: Yes. I'll do my best.
Mari: Un. Well, see you later.
Rein: Thank you very much.
Rein: Haa... Vita-chan is okay now, Shamal is also improving very well, that's really good... But because of that person with the fire-using Unison Device, while it was a limited Unison with Vita-chan, he still defeated us, Knight Zest. Looking at the situation now, they're a little different from the criminals... Haa... those people, what are...

Last edited by Password; 2009-04-11 at 17:58.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote