View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 15:44   Link #51
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah kind of disappointing that they made the flashback so short. Pretty much the minimum needed to say that Asemu fought SID and lost before. Would have much preferred to see a fuller battle there displaying his super pilot skills.

Zeheart is seriously losing it. I think he took the "will you follow me in my madness" a bit too literally. Starting to reach a point where Asemu really isn't going to have a hope of reaching him and they'll have to kill him too. Actually thinking he can master the kind of power that created a monster like SID....

Another reminder that Asemu seriously needs an upgrade. If Zeheart is flying around in that crazy unit, the peashooter on the Dark Hound isn't going to cut it. Still was nice to see them both in that fight despite the fact that they were hardly working in perfect tandem. Asemu also got in some good fishing there and at least tried to destroy EXA-DB. Unfortunately SID recovered enough to guard it and I can't even guess what kind of improvements it will make after fighting Zeheart and Asemu.

Well at least Asemu gave Kio a pep talk before going. If he's giving up on talking to his grandfather does he think he can change the minds of people who are actually trying to kill him?
Zeheart's only hope may be Fram, that other guy encourages him but she is actually concerned and might be able to save him. Idk though because right now she's in Ract Elfamel mode looking to sacrifice herself at any chance, so...