View Single Post
Old 2006-03-08, 16:14   Link #219
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf
My guess is that he doesn't want saber to fight because of the battle with Hercules, Saber was pretty beat up in that one and the sight was gursome as well.
And he wasn't?!!

In every, EVERY time they fought someone, Saber was allways in better condition than him.

This guy don't have common sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
i thought ep 9 was pretty good i gave it 9 it would have beena 10 if there had been move fighting between saber and assassin but the fighting that did was pretty good. Shirou just really has problem having Saber fight doesnt he? I see why he acting that way he just the type of guy that doesnt want to see a girl hurt but it cant go on this way he is sooo going to get his ass kicked eventually. but there is no rule that says a master and servant cant fight together which might make for a pretty good advantage.
Yeah, but i think that was necessary. Aparently, Saber's special atack was a lot more powerful than Assassin's. We don't know if he could have survived to that and was too early to waste him.
As for the team work between Master and Servant, that was what Rin and Archer were doing, and working pretty well.
As for a team work between Saber and Shirou, that was what she was expecting, but Shirou is playing too much the "hero" for let her fight to his side, unfortunatelly. Remember he broke his promisse with Saber two times already.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote