View Single Post
Old 2006-05-31, 15:51   Link #49
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

A.W.O.L. 'Manager'/Assistant (Ep. 09)

• Kantoku = equivalent of "manager" in American sports
  • Manager = equivalent of "assistant" in American sports

Dr. Irie: "Can you help us out a little, Shion-san?"
Shion: "You want a weak girl like me to carry that heavy thing? That's why you still can't find a girlfriend even at your age, kantoku."
Dr. Irie: "Uh, what was the word for that. Oh yes, 'that's none of your business.' "
Shion: "Ahahahahaha."

Dr. Irie starts putting the equipments used for today's BBQ party into his van. All the men who helped out also started to leave.

Dr. Irie: "...So Shion-san, how did you come here? If you came here by bicycle, I can put that into the van and drive you home?"
Shion: "Thanks, but I came here with a motorbike so that's okay."
Dr. Irie: "...I thank you for coming here today. Having the manager-san here makes a big difference."
Shion: "I'm still the manager? I have been AWOL for the past year or so. You should fire such an irresponsible manager like me."
Dr. Irie: "Oh sure. If Shion-san can out right say she wants to quit, I will gladly fire you."
Shion: "...Shucks. That's not fair. ....Please fire me soon okay? I get irritated each and everytime you call me to come to the game."
Dr. Irie: "Shion-chan, if you could be a bit more gentle, you would be a very cute and loveable girl. Daddy is very sad, where did she go wrong! Oh, would my darling wake her eyes if daddy hugs you with all my love?! Then so be it!! Heeere you go~~"

...The kantoku chidded around playfully, but Shion just smiled quietly as she looked to the horizon.

Shion: "........Nothing has changed. Kantoku is still the weirdo that he is, and everyone else is full of life. Yet..."
Dr. Irie: "...Satoshi-kun isn't here. ...Is that what you want to say?"
Shion: "..............."
Dr. Irie: "He'll be back. Definitely. He has a person who is waiting for him."
Shion: "......Hmph. ...Say whatever."
Dr. Irie: "I wonder where the heck he went. Such a sin, leaving behind a cute girlfriend like this."
Shion: "Huh?! G....Girlfriend!! Who! Wha! ....Huh?!"
Dr. Irie: "Pu....kukuku, hahahahaha!"
Shion: "....Oh come on! How long are you gonna keep on laughing ka~n~to~ku~!!"
Dr. Irie: "Hahaha! Wa~hahahahaha!!"

Kantoku was rolling as he laughed from his stomach for a bit of time....

Dr. Irie: "Well then, see you later. Please come and cheer for our team for a change will you?"
Shion: "Maybe when I feel like it. ...I really don't have any desire to be the manager anymore."
Dr. Irie: "...It's okay. If you really hate it, I can fire you. I don't want to put a person to assist us if that person is unwilling."
Shion: "................crap. Alright, alright! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I lose. I'll go sooner or later. So is that okay for today?"
Dr. Irie: "Fufufu! Oh, look at the time! It's already past the time to return these! The next person must be waiting! Okay, I better get going! See you at the next game!"
Shion: "Yeah, yeah. Later kantoku"

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-06-01 at 11:41.