View Single Post
Old 2004-01-19, 18:05   Link #4
lilitu93

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorbJunior
Hey...I just saw Kaguya-shima Densetsu here today...does anybody know if it is subbed and/or who released them? Am a huge fan of the myus and I would love a subbed version of this one. Thanks!
Unfortunately it's not subtitled and the video quality is pretty bad. It's a VCD rip plus it looks very compressed to me to make it be around 315mb (it's over 90 minutes, I think, as I got 45 minutes into it and it wasn't even to the half-way mark). Because it's such low quality, it's hard to see anything when it's dark, which seems to be about half the scenes that I've watched so far.

I'll watch the end of it in the next day or so--it's very cheesy and makes the live action look high budget, but it's quite fun. The senshi's costumes aren't nearly as good as the live action, however, and my husband complained about lack of panty shots (I think there were a few when it was dark).

I'm glad to see one of these finally, but I wish someone would post the subtitled versions up here, as I know there are a few fansubs of them that you can get on DVD, so hopefully someone will rip one of them soon and post it here.