View Single Post
Old 2008-09-22, 09:34   Link #3037
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I am not disagreeing with it, just pointing that out to farther the point that the geass powers seem to stem from whatever is chaining them down from attaining happiness. Though to be honest I am just not sure what to make of Rolo's but it might account for the fact that he was basically a lab rat geass user.

In the end perhaps the power is not inherently bad, but rather the possibility of misuse is what causes the tragedies we have seen and the misfortunes. But then where does the code fit into this? Being an immortal and forced to watch as the world changes around you while you alone remain unchanging.
Everyone see the geass/code as a curse, but I wonder if even c.c. was wrong about that.

If the geass exists, there is a reason. The one who has a code has responsabilities. Yeah I know, c.c., charles etc made mistake. But as I said, the geass has a reason to exist imo. It can help the humans to change the world, to seek for future (what lelouch is trying to do).

It can help the humans to change their destiny. Lelouch said thanks to c.c. about that.

The one who possesses a code is not a cursed person, she/he is a chosen person imo.

But since the one who possesses a code is a human (despite immortality) he/she can do mistakes, but even so, it can change the world for something good or not. But the world still continue to change and that's what is important (at least for lelouch).
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote