View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 10:45   Link #677
whitecloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Well, I guess I was half right. No exchange of present!skeleton with past!Hakaze, but rather, past!Hakaze's flesh will be transported to present!skeleton to make her whole again. Very weird considering that her flesh would be 2 years younger than her skeleton, and that skeleton might have been damage in the two years it was out in the elements, but hey, it's called magic for a reason.

And now it's making sense. Aika better damn well be the Princess of Exodus, because well...
1) she did say something about illogical not necessarily means its wrong right in this episode (and remember, everything happens for a reason!)
2) her influence is much too great for her to be someone of no power, and
3) if her Shakespeare counterpart is to be Ophelia/Juliet, then she damn better well have commited suicide

Of course, the biggest hole in this guess is why would the Princess of Exodus want to be the cause that triggers the rescue of the Princess of Genesis? I mean, why would the Tree of Exodus set the wheels in motion for what will be the stoppage of its revival? It doesn't make sense, but then again, it's main facet is it being illogical, so maybe shooting itself in the foot is 'in character'...
well no one ever said the princess of exodus must support the tree exodus...it's up to the person's choice after all... especially since it is aika that we're talking about, i'm sure she will rather choose her boyfriend and her brother rather than the world, in this case tree of exodus will...aika might have some power of divination and "see" that tree of exodus will cause great problem thus with combination of cunningness and sacrifice she make all of this happen...

a manipulator even after death...she must be laughing from beyond the grave.. a true aizen...even more than yoshino...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote