View Single Post
Old 2010-12-01, 09:23   Link #13
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Yup, the Friendship no Jutsu is that powerful. But did you know that its actually a chemical imbalance virus? Its true. While it may not cause any outer, physical harm to the body, the insides are another story. The virus usually enters through the ears or the mouth and proceeds to travel right to heart. There it festers on until it reaches maturity whereupon it causes the person afflicted with the virus do very random, OOC things like preaching love, believing in one's fellow man and even pointless heroic death. Finally when the virus senses its host's demise, it sends out many smaller membranes out to attach themselves to any nearby host body, thus spreading its influence. Next week, we'll look at the destructive retro-virus that scientists have dubbed the "Sassy Uke".

-I do find Naruto noticing that the Chakra Blast Sphere is similar to his Rasengan to be a fun little detail. I mean think about it, this expands his options in battle because he's not going to learn any more jutsu, on-screen at least. So he's got Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Fuuton: Rasengan, Rasenshuriken and now, this is another potential addition to his arsenal without including Sage Mode. I can say I'm happy with it, as long as we don't have to see Kage Bunshin helping him form that Blast Sphere.