View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 09:18   Link #4539
Xaturas

Maybe its just me guys but I see kenichi as some kind of engine/sports car.
First you need to have basis as body/engine, then you just put good driver pour some gasoline and you can drive like a devil.
For me kenichi is getting to the end of the road of his long long long bodybuilding road. When he reach the peak at which he can actually learn best techniques from masters, they will start teaching him for real. I consider the lack of techniques mainly becose kenichis body/mind wasn't ready for them. Mostly because when he would use them he would hurt not only himself but probably maim/kill his opponents, which would lead him into stopping using martial arts.

Thats why I'm just waiting trough this ark so that mangaka can start masters teaching kenichi some sweet stuff, rather than him doing bodybuilding 24/7.
Of course that will happen if manga will go that route, I give it 50:50, either kenichi will learn from masters new techniques, or he will be taken by Mikumo/Saiga/Someone else, where masters will try to get him back as they wouldn't want to loose another disciple to the dark side.
Either way any of those 2 outcomes would give few stars more in my manga evaluation.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote