View Single Post
Old 2007-01-03, 10:16   Link #27
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Been spoiled too many times. I know it is a selfish reason but it is an English speaking forum afterall.

I distinctly remember episodes of AIR and School Rumble being completely ruined for me at times.

Edit: Yes these were popular and both had their own forums but that was the most infuriating part. By the time an episode was subbed the discussion was 2-3 episodes ahead. Pissed me off!

Well anyway. Sorry if I have responded inappropriately*.
I agree with you too. I have been spoiled on way too many of my favorite series thats its not even funny . Like About
Spoiler for naruto. Its anime:
or even
Spoiler for bealch. its anime:

So i strongly agree with you but still i dont want to be selfish to many people who like to discuss raws too ( same as you). I think if we divide each forums to Spoiler free and spoiler allowed, Mayby we could solve this problem. I know its a hard task and requires double the amount of moderating, but if at least we can set it for the famous and popular series , its better than nothing.

With all that said, i still think animesuki is the best forums in terms of following the rules about spoilers. Most of the forums are moderated extremely well and most of the people always use spoiler tags. I Think another way we can solve this problem is by actually telling the members who dont know about the spoiler tag rules ( which mainly are the new members) about them. And this way we can keep them at the minimum.

P.S. I voted the third option.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2007-01-04 at 02:35.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote