View Single Post
Old 2011-09-22, 16:58   Link #208
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Now I definitely think there would be a benefit for you to reread it all in one go. You will perhaps find it different if you do.
I'm too scared to read Ch. 7 again, but i will consider it.

Quote:
Examples? Yeah just go read more variety and you will find there are series that the development are slow and for a reason. First thought that comes to mind was 07 Ghost, Ares, and Saint Seiya. I remember there were others too but can't seem to remember them all since I have read so many over time.
Saint Seiya? Really? it's one of the simpliest stories i've readed(and i greatly enjoyed it, Phoenix Ikki one of my childhood heroes but maybe you're refering to lost Canvas i guess). I will take note of your other examples. I've readed many action manga and even if some characters take long time to be fleshed out(like Saten from Needless) there are others fleshing out more quickly that keeps the reader entertained(Eve, The Pretty Girl Squad, Arca Schild, Cruz/Yamada, Disc, etc...).

Maybe it's because it's full of popular characters or the fact Tsuzuki wants to depict mor ethe conflict than the pàrticipants but all new characters had a very slow developement(Tohma just spent an entire year being a living McGuffin) and the old cast is used as punching bags for the Hucks. The weapons and the Eclipse virus are the only things with constant attention in Force at this point.

Quote:
Lol about Vivid. I agree. I still don't think Force is that bad. Just a good simple question, besides the flaws that you think, are you still enjoying Force?
I don't know, i think i enjoy certain parts(Tohma scaring the crap out of Fortis and Stella xD) but i can't enjoy the story as a whole, it's impossible to me with the out-of-place prescence of the old cast.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~