View Single Post
Old 2010-12-21, 00:35   Link #20090
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStarlight95 View Post
Now I'm upset, I have to wait another several months for the translation of the 8th game. Darn, people will be givin' out spoilers everywhere xD
Just do what I did for Episode 7, and what I'm going to do for Episode 8. Isolate myself from this entire forum until the English patch is out. I was spoiler-free, and loved it.

Quote:
Back to topic. Does anyone think there really is magic in the Uminekoverse? Or is it just...people's minds? I mean, does anyone think, or is there any evidence, that Bernkastel is a normal witch who discovered Yasu's...erm...illusions and decided to take part? So many answered yet unanswered questions.
Of course magic exists. I remember covering this back before Episode 7 came out. Magic is just another way to decribe an event that happens, where the truth of what happens is unknown. Gaap did a decent job of explaining how all mystery novels can become fantasy stories of the witch's domain in Episode 7 as well. It's a truth that is either undefinable as a truth or a lie, or a truth that is accepted by everyone as the truth, regardless of if it is or not.
That is magic.
Of course, then there are the more confusing possible fantasy elements of Bern, Lambda, Dlanor, Will, etc., which whether they are truly capable of using fantasy magic, or are just another part of the delusions of Yasu's ridiculously crowded head, is up to debate. There's no concrete evidence of either side, so feel free to side with whichever one you like best.

Quote:
Personally, I don't give a shit about her past anyway, but it'd still be fun to know XD
Isn't that a bit contradictory...?
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote