View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 17:27   Link #30881
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Questions if I may:

How are conversations during magical scenes interpreted?

It's just me but I just find some sense behind Belphegor mentioning Rudolf having anticipated the 2 Sisters with him mentioning that "Ever since the time Rosa was killed he had a general Idea."
I guess it depends from scene to scene.
For example the conversation between Kyrie and one of the stakes is usually interpreted as a way to give additional information about how jealous Kyrie was of Asumu.

Quote:
2nd:
Why are the stakings so awkward in EP3?

5 not 7.
And weren't Natsuhi and Krauss staked weird as well with the thigh and foot despite the other 3 fitting?
There were attempts to interpret ep 3 as a game in which Eva solved the epitaph but things went wrong anyway. Since someone solved the epitaph murders should have stopped so since they continued it was suspected Yasu might not have been the only killer ence some facts went oddly.

It's just a theory though and not universally shared so do with it what you want.

Quote:
I can remember someone saying no staking is needed for the 2nd and 3rd though why the sudden change compared to EP 1 and 2?
No idea as I wondered the same thing. The previous theory might explain it (if someone else killed Rosa and Maria that someone else might not have had the stakes and so no staking) though then we would have to explain why Yasu resumed the killing as she was the one who murdered Nanjo.

Quote:
EP 1: Eva and Hideyoshi perhaps weren't actually staked and it was staged?
It could be they believed they would have to fake being killed but I think in the end they were killed for real as it always happens to those who believes they're playing a murder game.

Quote:
EP 2: Kanon not getting staked may be self-explainantory.Still beatrices line regarding Jessica sorta bothers me.
When Jessica's corpse was discovered, only Battler, George, Maria, Rosa, Genji, Gohda, Shannon, Kumasawa, and Nanjo were in Jessica's room
"[Whoops, the corpse of] Jessica is also included"

Why the sudden change in red in terms of her corpse?
Sounds like her corpse was discovered yet there is no corpse in her room.

Terribly sorry for bothering!
I wonder if it was to make the red tricky. In this way, if Battler asks her to repeat something in red she can insist on the word 'corpse'.
If the word 'body' had come up, maybe due to Battler's prompting her to repeat in red something, then Kanon's body was there as well as Shannon and Kanon share the same body.

However this might work in English. I don't know if in Japanese it would still work but that's how I interpreted the scene.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote