View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 17:27   Link #25514
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
... either they're pretty different from what we had read or I'm not sure what you mean with the truth.

In the games the one who murders is Yasu... are you saying Yasu was also the culprit for Rokkenjima Prime? ... though I seem to remember your theory was different so I fear I'm misunderstanding you completely... -_-
You mean because Yasu is the villain in the forgeries? No, I don't think it was Yasu. What I mean by "those who deserve to know it" is that only certain worthy people will understand the deeper truth after reading the forgeries, of which a part of is that Yasu did not do it.

By the way, the "truth" I'm referring to here is the "truth" that I think RK07 wants us to get out of it, which isn't something like the chronological facts or whodunit or anything like that, but something more along the lines that the unfortunate incident resulted not from an individual, but the group of people that were assembled on the island, none of which were wholly evil or undeserving of sympathy.

Heck, it's ironically possible that Yasu didn't even know the "cold, hard" version of the truth when she wrote the first two forgeries. It's actually a fairly large assumption on our part to think that she did.

As for what did happen in "cold, hard" truth terms, I think Kyrie played a major part in the killings, but other than that I'm not confident of any details. It's even possible that Kyrie is completely innocent but also a killer, like in AT's "<George is culprit and kills a bunch of people <Kyrie kills George in self or familial defense <Eva kills Kyrie for killing her son" scenario.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote