View Single Post
Old 2004-04-22, 08:03   Link #9
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
Anyway, for me FFXI is definately worth it. The price per month is so damn cheap. I play FFXI for free. This is btw including 2 mules and 3 real characters all on Asura Server. With crafting and farming, i can get 200,000 gil in 4-5 real life days. This 200,000 is currently selling at uhh... 30USD? This covers all my expenses to play the game for a month. Then for the other 25 days, it's all for me.

I guess 200k is kinda hard for beginners since craftin' takes a crapload of gil. Main thing you really need on FFXI is friends. Without friends, you're gone. Get a bunch of helpful ppl in your LS and you're set. Get powerLvled, then get all the adv.job quests, and start fishin' or start choppin' or whatever you're interested in.

It's a good community, I've yet to see someone turn down help for a Newbie. Also, with RNG (scan), hunt some leapin' lizards for some leaping boots. 1 Pair of boots for 250k on Asura. Sometimes I can get this in one day, ^-^ so yeah, it's cheap if you really think about it.