View Single Post
Old 2006-10-15, 06:23   Link #82
luckyovermind
hungry~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD View Post
Ok, I went through again and got a Tsugumi ending. I don't know if it was a good ending or a bad ending but it sure wasn't a happy ending.

I tried playing through it again to get the epilogue but that didn't happen. I don't know what gives. I don't know if it wasn't the right ending or if I did something else wrong.
You can see the endings you cleared from a list (I can not remember where to find it now)
The 11 endings are, in no particularly order:

Tsugumi: good ending
Sora: good ending
Tsugumi/Sora: epilouge
Tsugumi/Sora: bad ending
You: good ending
You: bad ending
You: epilouge
Sara: good ending
Sara: bad ending
Sara: epilouge
Coco

I assume you got """Tsugumi: good ending""" and """Tsugumi/Sora: bad ending""" right? then you should go for sora now, then move on to boy's route and clear "you good end" and "sara good end", that should unlock the coco arc for ya...

You can get the 3 epilouges by following the walkthrough. With ONE EXCEPTION though, the """Tsugumi/Sora: epilouge""" won't appear unless you have cleared the final COCO's route, then go for either sora or tsugumi, at the end you will see it. It's short and contained a major spoiler, no wonder they pushed that behind COCO