View Single Post
Old 2008-02-06, 23:00   Link #39
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Try TokyoTosho. Direct linking isn't allowed, so I can't give you the address, sorry.

And on a sidenote, Daibanchou is AWESOME. Kunagi reminds me of a kickass version of Misha from Ar tonelico...LOL.
Ahhhh, you play Daibanchou too. I would argue Kunagi is broken rather than kickass. I mean she can't seem to be hit by anything, she does decent damage and has lots of attacks per turn (5). When you consider a game that will actually block you from counterattacking sometimes when the enemies ranged attack hits you first and one where you often take a lot of damage, this makes her invaluable and borderline unstoppable. That is unless you run out of attacks. I'm basically glad she's on the player's side as fighting her would be annoying. The only way to stop her is to run her out of APT, that's what I've found.

Spoiler for Kunagi Picture for fun:

People who like Sengoku Rance should try this game. It's essentially set up in a manner that gives you progressively larger venues to take over. You start by taking the local school back from the corrupt disciplinary leader, then you take over the city from the local gangs and eventually move on to the world. It's quite complicated though. There are a lot of events to manage, people to capture, loyalties to maintain and buildings to build. Once you hit the national stage the game becomes quite difficult.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote