Thread: Licensed Koi Kaze
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-21, 12:33   Link #100
HaRoRuleZ
Gundam Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
What he imagines during masturbation IS incest. Argeed? I think that makes incest a topic of the show worth mentioning.
You may call it a lapse of incestuous desire but the show does not go on and on on that POINT. I am telling you that Koikaze does not present sexual intercourse between Koshiro and Nanoka in any form yet its contents do not reach to that point which invalidate any claims to put or lead Koikaze into INCEST GENRE.

Quote:
Intercourse isn't the only "sexual" act.
I am talking about incest that requires sexual intercourse to validate the term or else use other word. See below.

Quote:
Random House Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
sexual intercourse,
genital contact, esp. the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.
[1790–1800]

Quote:
That says to me, that if both parties desire eachother sexually (in the case of Koi Kaze, Koushirou has displayed such desire, though Nanoka hasn't) it is a sexual relationship. Even a nonmutual relationship is a relationship and can be a sexual one.
Relationship requires a connection. Imagination in one's mind does not validate a relationship.

From your reply to Grifis, I see that we can put this incest matter to rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broccoli
According to the official website, the 5/21 episode (「風花」, Kazahana = 'Snowflakes') is really episode 9. For some reason TV Asahi skipped episode 8 (「露霜」, Tsuyujimo = 'Frozen Dew'), which will be shown on Kids Station on 6/8.
Affirmative. I was not aware of that. That answers my doubt why last night episode ended at chapter 19 so fast. Poor TV Asahi does not have enough time slot for just one episode. Hopefully the fansubbers and RAW hunters are aware of that and get the actual episode 8 out of that cable channel.
HaRoRuleZ is offline   Reply With Quote