View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 04:57   Link #48
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
That's not really what I was getting at all.

In any case, yes Senna could improve her attitude but it's nowhere near as bad as Yozora's responses. What exactly did Senna do to provoke Yozora into having a private conversation with Kodaka that was obviously meant to isolate her?
You mean other than the whole handphones are stupid that only commoners would need and below someone of my status? In other words basically putting down Yozora and Kodaka's earlier effort and 'happiness' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Her attitude might have rubbed people off the wrong way but I seriously doubt that Yozora was at all annoyed by it. It seemed more like she did it just because she saw an opportunity to mess with Senna.

And it's clear that despite her attitude Senna makes genuine attempts to befriend Yozora, like how she asked for her number and address. Now why did Yozora feel the need to be difficult when there was obviously no challenge.
In the end Sena said it herself that she doesn't need Yozora's number, and for Sena to be friendly all of a sudden to Yozora, how do you know she wasn't intending to prank Yozora right afterwards?

From the first gaming episode we know she isn't above backstabbing, of course Yozora would be suspicious.