View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 19:51   Link #13
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I must say Alice looked might fine in that dress she looked better than her sisters. Does anyone hear the drums of a rebellion starting? Schultz earned a couple of points in my book he really noticed Alices feelings and we can tell that he truly cares for her. In the end he came out looking better than Leonir who i am still convinced is a bad guy.

I did not expect that Alice would lose her right to be the head of the family, hell i didnt even know she had a brother. But this might be the best for her, her thinking is not at all geared towards nobility. With out a title should could pretty much do what she wants. Im not sure why Leonir is after Alice but im sure its not for honorable motives. In noble houses marrying is all about improving your position and station marrying alice wold get him nothing, so what gives?

Im not sure what i think about Olands reaction to Alice getting married. I dont know if its admiration or a genuine feeling of love or like for him. I mean how many woman do you think Ollands had contact with over the years? I didnt really understand what Orlend meant when he was talking to Machs about it but it sounds like it was gray area. Things will be reveled soon im sure the next episode will be fun to watch. I do have 3 things though.

1. I hope Mer-Kun gets a hold of Leonir's crotch

2. Who wants to bet at the end of the next episode Alices dress will be runined

3. Whats up with Oland going down like a bitch from shovel to the head. This man has taken on tanks. been shot, stabbed. poked prodded, burnt and been subjected to embarrassing moments involving his manhood at the hospital. But one little shovel hit and hes down on his back like a $1 whore.