Thread: Licensed Sankarea (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 22:00   Link #632
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What, when they argued about which movie to rent? Notice that Chihiro didn't ask for her opinion, period. He just took the zombie movie to the counter. Notice, also, that nowadays she borrows zombie movies from him. If anything, the contagion went the other way. And that's not even taking into account the propriety of having a little girl watch a zombie movie.
It's not just when they were kids, she was advancing on him looking for kiss and Chihiro clearly must have known that she wanted one. He's clearly oblivious but Ranko didn't give up on him. She kept forcing herself onto him till he finally realised that she's got feelings for him. Even when they were kids, Chihiro wanted to be just by himself but she kept suggesting doing something else with her.

From the moment she entered his room without his permission, she made the wrong impression on me. I wasn't too fond of her from the moment she appeared on the screen.

With this episode I was hoping we'd get some kind of explanation for Chihiro's obsession with zombies but well now I'm underwhelmed. All we got is what we already know. In a sense, this episode was the true filler that it served absolutely no purpose in advancing the plot even though I sort of enjoyed it.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote