View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 00:44   Link #1944
Team Rocket Elite

A bit late be here are my thoughts on Amethyst 4 and 5.

Amethyst 4:

With Zombie Season 2 over, Eucliwood is as strong as she's going to be for the next little while. She took advanatge of her current strength to crush Mizuki and clear the tripling mark. Haruna also did quite well in her easy win over Kanon. Shana and Mio end up having a bit more trouble than I expected against C.C. and Holo. With Shana season 3 over, Shana is supposed to be at her best right now but hasn't been able to dominate her opponents like Kanade has. She'll need to find a way to do better if she want to win the Tiara in a few month.

Amethyst 5:

In Amethyst 5, Haruna once again has a strong performance but Eucliwood is about normal. I guess Eucliwood doesn't have any opponents anywhere near her anyways. Hinagiku does surprisingly well in being able to get that close to Haruhi. Hinagiku has really looked off her game this year. She's still top 10 but doesn't seem as untouchable by character outside the top tier like she did last year. Victorique puts a very strong performance and manages to take down Mato. Victorique has looked better as of late and currently seems strong enough to make the post season. However, she's not too far from the borderline so every win counts. Slowly, Taiga seems to be trying to pull away from the rest of the field. Nearly 65% on Hirasawa Yui is quite the performance. Taiga may be positioning herself as second most likely to win the Tiara. It's a distant second behind Kanade, though.