View Single Post
Old 2009-03-09, 10:26   Link #77
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Nope, i think your the only one in this board who did,
I chuckled and went "Boom! Headshot!" Mostly because I severely dislike her character. Seriously, meganekko, big breasts and shy-moe? I already severely dislike shy-moe's, and rarely think glasses suit them (in fact, quite the oposite). Then they give her big breasts to round up the stereotype and attract more popularity.

Komoe-sensei says she's a lifeform created out of random AIM fields, I say she's a lifeform created out out random moe atractors thrown in a pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Nope she had a spell that didn't consume any magic power, and not to mention that she also had a special attack technique(not magic) that only belong to her who own all substances from 103,000 magic books.
If you're talking about the fight after Touma destroyed the Church's seal, those were magic techniques. Index even calls them as such, and Touma's hand negated them pretty fine, didn't it?

So Index can use magic, she just isn't aware of this because nobody tells her she can, and she's still believing the Church's lie that she can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
But there has never shown her to use those powers of its own volition, you can have all the potential that you want, but if you don't use it you're pretty useless you know, you can die very easily
She has perfect knowledge of the combined 103.000 grimoires and magical tomes. She knows more on how to use magic then any human being can ever dream off.

Someone just needs to tell her she can.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote