View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 09:19   Link #31428
GuestSpeaker

Quote:
That said, there's no evidence I can think of that "Beatrice" actually exists in End or Dawn. So I guess it's only an issue in the first four games (or, at the absolute lower limit, Turn and Alliance), for which there is no exact person count given. Although the final battle of Alliance might cause problems with that, I don't know.
I think you don't have to count her for the same reason she never did, she was a witch, not a human. Her title as a piece is the first witch, hence she doesn't have to be in the 18 count.

I had a very elegant theory for the parlor scene in 5, involving how the game signposted with clues that the number of people had changed, but one of Lambda's reds (at least in the manga) crushed that theory to small and sad pieces.

I always thought the point in three was that Kyrie survived, even her TIP pointed out that a wound to what most people refer to as the stomach isn't immediately fatal (even in a thin person it's mostly fat, space and some gut). Though she only has gameboard motivations to play dead in front of Battler (or be conveniently unconscious) even seeing a stake in there means nothing
GuestSpeaker is offline   Reply With Quote