View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 00:33   Link #167
rakusukira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Are you trying to say that you think that they will take that route?
I'm trying to say they have the same hair color..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
God, I hope that doesn't happen...
I'm a Gundam fan... so my opinion is biased, but from all the series I've seen, SEED is the one with the most annoying characters. It's a not a bad show, and I enjoyed watching it, but when you compare it with the other series (especially the ones in the original "UC universe", or with more recent Gundam Wing or Gundam 00)... it leaves much to be desired.
well, in my HONEST opinion, compared to WING and 00, Seed is a step higher in terms of characters and plot. although Seed had a few references to older series, it still held its ground and became an original. let's just pretend DESTINY didn't happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
Anyway... coming back to Guilty Crown. Let's all pray that Inori doesn't start singing "Fields of Hope" in the middle of the battle . Seriously, if Shu ends up like Kira and Inori like Lacus... the series will loose much of it's original intent. It's too late to make these drastic changes in the characters personalities.
Inori already started singing in the middle of the battle but only with a different song.. and I'm pretty sure Shu won't end up like Kira..
Spoiler for :)):