View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 18:03   Link #12026
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Karma Houdini if you think a bit Anyway, I'm assuming this is when they tried to make up and start over?
Indeed Karma houdini, but this is accomplished because while those two are literal bloodhound, they also HAPPENS to hate bullies and helped people around. So, Knight in Bloody Armour?

Quote:
Why doesn't Dan help set up Ran with Ichika? He's the guys best friend, he should be able to do something if he wanted to.
As I said, it's more on Ran simply has too little chance than Dan disliked Ichika or anything. Why Dan even knew? Because Ichika is his close friend... no, probably a soulmate of sort.

Quote:
Of course the cooldown hug comes after He contradicts himself here since he actually cries during the hug and not like his usual stoic self. Might have him call Maya Mom her for the first time as well.

Quote:
Um.....I know you don't like Tatenashi, but is having her screw up everything such a good idea? Besides, Tatenashi never goes all the way and Ichika always tells her to stop so why does Madoka panic so much? Moreover, they can't leave the island unless it's the weekend and she'd need to get on the monorail to boot.
Why are you assuming this is because I hate Tatenashi? If i really hate her that much, I might just remove her existence/ killed her, even if I don't I might as well derail her character for the evulz. But of course that's not gonna solve the problem.

Rather than Tatenashi-bashing, this serves as medium to show that Madoka is heavily flawed department, but so does Tatenashi.

I actually remember that I told you her weakness is that she tend to drag people in her pace and not realized it's hurting them sometimes until it's too late (Kanzashi, Saki, and this time Madoka). And this is not only about power level issue, it's applies to social interaction as well (where Tatenashi dominates everything). When Tatenashi told Ichika "Be a man I can fall in love with", she mean manly enough to carry the pants in their relationship.

It's just that Madoka who's overreacting (indeed, she is NOT a clingy jealous girl... until her tank of patience literally BLOWS) and Madoka goes "Why the hell bitch like you even exist?", punched a computer screen and left.

And mind you this is not on first time, Madoka caught her in such kinds of act plenty times (played for laughs), no wonder her fuse is overloaded and she snap. as as I told you earlier, Madoka tends to be irrational when emotionally broken.

As for monorail... well... it IS a weekend and Ichika is supposed to take Madoka for a date (the reason Ichika grooming himself finely). One more reason Madoka is pissed as fuck.

Of course Tatenashi being Tatenahsi, she'll hide her guilt, keeping an optimistic face, and spending a lot of effort to save Madoka. Ichika himself didn't blame Tatenashi, instead blaming it for his incompetence and indecisiveness, this is the reason he act cold and struck-up (basically revert to his old personality, but less fierce). And there's also Kanzashi's problem, AND there's also Chifuyu being usual herself, prompting another rift between the siblings... basically V6 arc is the cast' moment of despair, especially for Ichika and Tatenashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I imagine to myself that when Rong is fighting the instructor during his AE test, he fights but with Fillia's reminder of "no killing" this seals off a lot of his moves since he's used to killing(or putting them in a state of imminent death) instead of beating his opponent. The instructor notices this and continues the fight but she makes it apparent that she's holding back as well, holding a lot back. But the fight never reaches an advantage, it just keeps going back and forth to the instructor's pace.
Ayup, good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Rong remembers the first time he came face to face with an IS and how he had taken down Fillia's IS in one shot, how he fought a military IS while holding back just as much and nearly getting away. He feels disillusioned that even though he got so strong, there were people at a level who are greater than him. He would probably question if he got weaker.
Break the haughty eh? even then Wangsting a bit too much, probably have him a little depressed and distracted, and yes, Filia should call him on it.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-09 at 20:37.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote