View Single Post
Old 2010-03-21, 02:56   Link #60
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Can anyone explain to me how the control works?

I've been watching videos and reading about the battle system, it seems to be a great addition to the series and it makes everything more action-packed and faster.

I'm assuming X is jump, O is attack and triangle is triggering skills in your deck. R i'm assuming is Lock-On? What is L? How do you cycle through your deck? The D-pad? Wouldn't that be a bit too slow in urgent times (which as why the original KH had the L1 short cut).

What button do you use to trigger D-Link and the Shoot Mode? Are they just slots in the deck as well?

How do you trigger finishers? As your bar fills up I know that u can either switch to a different mode or attack with your finisher move. I can read Japanese and I realize that your O button transforms into another command as they keep attacking. I was wondering if you're forced to execute the finisher if you don't change forms. Can you not save the finisher for a better timing and go back to normal attacks? Or do you have to do it then and there or it'll be lost?
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote