View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 14:55   Link #28692
ErenselTheJester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
She still wanted to have the perfect "love" with George despite all this, although she knew it could only go as far as the night of the Rokkenjima incident.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
My main problem with this claim is that the Love Duel never read to me like that at all. It really does seem like Battler was always the choice and George is just a consolation prize, and that she can never really get over her hangup regardless of what she says about George.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Also Jessica just gets lead-on no matter what happens. Yasu's an asshole.
Yeah, I'm with Renall and Aura on this one. It just seems odd that if she loved George, and had moved on from Battler, that Battler would still be a factor in all of this. By that regard, Battler shouldn't be a motivation for her part in the Rokkenjima Incident. Rather, she wouldn't have placed so much weight on his presence there.

Plus, EP6, EP7, and EP8 seem to suggest that she truly loved Battler and only had regarded George as a replacement. It seems that her "love" was generated from the fact that she wanted out of the island, and since George loved her so much it shouldn't be a problem to tell him the truth.

Otherwise, if this be not the case, then what's up with Battler? EP7 suggests that she had always harbored feelings for him and that the only part of her that "moved on" was Shannon. The Love Duel suggested that she only had one option between the three of them because she can't be with them all at the same time. So she really had to choose which one of her personas was she going to live the rest of her life as.

So, yeah, please bring up those qoutes.
ErenselTheJester is offline   Reply With Quote