View Single Post
Old 2006-03-24, 11:40   Link #57
Aoi_chan
☆ガ♂ル☆

The J-music I listen to is varied, but it's mostly rock stuff. However, i do listen to some j-pop stuff as well. For J-rock I higly recommend the following:

Luna Sea: I remember the first time I heard a Luna Sea song and I was amazed at how good the music was. Even though I wasn't too keen on Ryuichi's vocals at first I soon came to love them. I recommend these songs: Precious, Rosier, Loveless, Wish, Gravity, Be in agony, Jesus, love song, In Silence, Storm, Sweetest Coma Again.

Dir en grey: I realize that their insanely popular these days, but I still love em', and they'll always be special to me because they were one of my first jrock bands. I love alot of their older stuff, but I still dig alot of the new stuff too. I recommend these songs: Garden, Kasumi, New Age Culture, Amber, Gyakujo Tannou Keloid Milk, Itoshi ha fuhai ni tsuki, Kodou, dead tree, hydra, umbrella, Jessica, 304 goshitsu hakushi no sakura, Myaku, Zakuro, 24Ko Cylinder, [KR] Cube, Ash, Yokan, Yurameki, IIID Empire, Sajou no uta, and many many more...you have to listen to almost their whole discography to appreciate how amazing and diverse this band is.

X-Japan: Amazing musicians, I don't think theres enough that can be said about these guys. I recommend the following songs: Dahilia, Endless Rain, Forever love, Celebration, Kurenai, Blue Blood, Art of life.

Gazette: I just got into these guys recently and I love their sound! They have sort of a punk influenced sound that I never get tired of. I recommend these songs: Cassis, Sumire, no. 666, Mad Marble Hell Vision, Ruder, Anything from the Disorder album, Maggots, Nausea & Shudder, Relia, Best Friends.

Art-School: I bought their "Requim for Innocence" album and I love their style! I recommend: Hane, Chole, Charolette, Boy meets girl, Diva, Scarlet, Butterfly.